Oh I Tried it alright. Artisan Corporation
The Artisan Experience, Make these highly complex earrings for extra income.
Firstly ,I will be astonished if i ever found someone who truly was able to completely assemble from scratch 1 pair of these earrings correctly and in less than 3 hours. We are talking about working with beeds 1/5 the size of a green pea to form an earring comprised of over 200 TINY beads, and feel not discouraged after 4 hours into the assemble of one earring that you find yourself hardly half way through if you come to discover that you made a very easy to make, mistake! I, my first day upon receiving this kit ventured to assemble one pair of these earrings with all the innocence and enthusiasm one could have as a beginner at a supposed work at home opportunity, only to be left 4 hours later perhaps one fifth into the assembly of one earring done incorrectly of a labor that also graciously offered up a delightful headache that annoyed me for about 3 days, that i attribute to the immense and constant focus ones eyes must undergo to see what it is they are doing. Day 2, Examining from a distance with a weak stare what I had done the day previous decided me that i was not going to dare try this again,
The Fairest Merchant Around
and be not doubtful about there EXCELLENT REFUND POLICY AS STATED of them in some of these work at home directories if one can not help but to resign from this promising undertaking, because
if it is anything like my experience you shall most generously receive 60 % of the cost for your untouched, unopened supply kit returned and not a penny for your instructional kit only to then refund you a grand total of $22.00 for a $76.00 purchase, after you weigh the numbers, I am left to ask, for who is this excellent refund policy to favor?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Artisan Earrings
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "I've had my bracelet for 2 years! And it's tarnished! Because I'm outside the one year warranty and pandora doesn't cover tarnishing I cannot have my bracelet fixed. First of..."
- "OK, so I'm fully aware that this stuff is costume jewelry and shouldn't be expected to last forever. That being said, my $90(!) bracelet started tarnishing after a month. Lost..."
- " I sold a Loon Lake Mallard Decoy on Ebay. I had already shipped about 7 of them leading up to this one, but shipped via FedEx. I was busy..."
- "My husband was denied his long term disability in May without notice. Mike has recurring Pyoderma Gangrenosum, Crohn's Disease, Vascular Disease, and OstoeArthritis. They claim the labs from..."
- "I have a 3 year old HP Pavilion DV6T laptop that is a lemon, and I'm having trouble in my dealings with HP. After many online repair sessions and two..."
- "I purchased a Gucci purse and tried to have it authenticated only to find out it was a fake. I originally bought it from Shop Hers who merged with..."
- "Hi, I'd purchased headset from lazada.com.my with details as follows: Order No.: 383836636 Item/Brand: SonicGear Chromatic Light Design X-Craft HP7000 2.1 Gaming Headset Price: RM85 (offer price before disc.) RM76.50 (discounted price using..."
- "I went to shoprite at Denlyn, i did my shoping and everything was fine. I finished my shoping on my way out of the door...the was a trolley guy...wearing uniform..."