Artisan Corporation Of America - The Artisan WorkAtHome Scheme
Oh I Tried it alright. Artisan Corporation
The Artisan Experience, Make these highly complex earrings for extra income.
Firstly ,I will be astonished if i ever found someone who truly was able to completely assemble from scratch 1 pair of these earrings correctly and in less than 3 hours. We are talking about working with beeds 1/5 the size of a green pea to form an earring comprised of over 200 TINY beads, and feel not discouraged after 4 hours into the assemble of one earring that you find yourself hardly half way through if you come to discover that you made a very easy to make, mistake! I, my first day upon receiving this kit ventured to assemble one pair of these earrings with all the innocence and enthusiasm one could have as a beginner at a supposed work at home opportunity, only to be left 4 hours later perhaps one fifth into the assembly of one earring done incorrectly of a labor that also graciously offered up a delightful headache that annoyed me for about 3 days, that i attribute to the immense and constant focus ones eyes must undergo to see what it is they are doing. Day 2, Examining from a distance with a weak stare what I had done the day previous decided me that i was not going to dare try this again,
The Fairest Merchant Around
and be not doubtful about there EXCELLENT REFUND POLICY AS STATED of them in some of these work at home directories if one can not help but to resign from this promising undertaking, because
if it is anything like my experience you shall most generously receive 60 % of the cost for your untouched, unopened supply kit returned and not a penny for your instructional kit only to then refund you a grand total of $22.00 for a $76.00 purchase, after you weigh the numbers, I am left to ask, for who is this excellent refund policy to favor?review #312432
You may also like
- "My boyfriend ordered 2 about 3 weeks ago. He sued western union for the payment . I later saw all the awful reviews and told him what I..."
- "Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real..."
- " A month ago we ordered a ring with an .80 center stone, J color and VS2 clarity. We received a .73 center stone totally yellow color we got an..."
- " I sold a Loon Lake Mallard Decoy on Ebay. I had already shipped about 7 of them leading up to this one, but shipped via FedEx. I was busy..."
- "I have a 3 year old HP Pavilion DV6T laptop that is a lemon, and I'm having trouble in my dealings with HP. After many online repair sessions and two..."
- "My husband was denied his long term disability in May without notice. Mike has recurring Pyoderma Gangrenosum, Crohn's Disease, Vascular Disease, and OstoeArthritis. They claim the labs from..."
- "I received a box of creams and was billed $17.84 for shipping costs. The invoice in the box showed no charge, but I was aware I would be paying for..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- " The day before mother's day on my drive up to the Bay Area from LA, I was informed by my host that she was canceling my reservation ...."